south african permanent residency494x181

For most nations a visa is necessary to access the Russian territory.

To get a visa you need a visa invitation letter that can be issued by certified authorities. Together with this letter you might apply for a visa at the Russian embassy in your country or at any other authorized institution.

Through our partner and local agent, Messe Frankfurt RUS, we are able to issue such certified invitation letters. If you need a visa invitation letter please contact us, the invitation letter is free of charge.
Please note that every applicant has to apply with his personal data separately.

For exhibitors and press we reommend business visa. travex Business travel GmbH will be pleased to arrange business and tourist visa for all EU citizens, as well as tourist invitation letters for international exhibitors. Please contact our travel agency travex Business Travel GmbH for any information concerning your visa application. In any other case please contact your local Russian embassy for the further process.


What journalists should know now:


Why it still can be beneficial to rely on the Russian market!


Contact for international press

 Dietz Stefanie 2017

> Your personal contact for national press

Moscow, Crocus Expo

27 February-1 March 2018

Opening Times:
Tuesday, 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday, 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday, 10:00 – 16:00


Copyright © 2017 NürnbergMesse

Note the use of cookies on this site.

By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.